Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 3

Today was the placement test. I did well, and placed into the appropriate class for what I know. A lot of the people I've gotten to know better in the last few days are also in that class.

I also went to the beach today, with some people from the program. They were going to drink and go to the club. I didn't have anything to drink, since I'm underage here, too, but they didn't card the few who were underage as well. A few of us came back and didn't go clubbing, but sitting on the sidewalk with an Aussie and a half-drunk person waiting for the bus was entertaining.

On the way to town I saw a bunch of shops and restaurants I want to try. Hopefully I can try them on some weekends. The Kyoto/Tokyo independent weekend trip also looks like it's going to get started being planned soon.

~M

No pictures or video today D:. I was too busy!

1 comment: