Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 4

(late post, I got back late and was tired!)

Today we went to the You Me town mall. It's a huge department store. It was strange, a multifloor department store with a lot of other shops right in the middle of the store. Like Storeception or something. There were a lot of cheap clothes (and some that were super expensive), as well as a few bookstores, an arcade, a grocery store, and a hobby store (with a giant Slime statue!). I can't wait to go back.

We went to a sushi boat restaurant, where each plate was under ¥200. It was really good. I had somethings I wouldn't normally try, like Eel, and a few that I didn't really like. My favorite was an almond jelly with strawberry topping. It was very busy, so I'm guessing it's the "good" place to go. I also had what we think is a vegetable donut at a donut shop. It was actually pretty good. I didn't find any Touhou stuff at the mall, but I wasn't expecting to since it's not exactly mainstream, nor did I look very hard.

Afterwards, we came back and cooked some (instant) food, since the store was closed, and some of us didn't go to the grocery store. We'll probably go tomorrow to get food and cooking stuff. Then some of us watched Tangled on a laptop in the tatami room in the lobby. It was really comfy and I almost fell asleep.

~M

Day 3 pictures (I lied about not taking any, but they're not super exciting)
Day 4 pictures (not as many of the mall as I'd like, I'll get more next time)


No comments:

Post a Comment